Monday, August 23, 2010

Birthday Blues

I dont know about you but every year when my birthday rolls around I get excited like a month before. Thinking of where I'll go out, how much fun I'll have, how many presents I'll get, and how better this one will be than the last one. My 21st birthday is in 3 days and I have no plans. No money, no friends, no glamour. I always felt that by the time I was 21 I would be so independent, that I'd know how to drive, that I'd have a job- be in college -whatever! and yet I dont have any of those things. Life never turns out the way you planned does it? What I do have I'm thankful for, although sometimes you just cant help but sing the birthday blues.


All you need is love right John Lennon? yea..well that and maybe a cute little pink purse. lol.
My friend was nice enough to send me this for my b-day it was the only present i received from anyone. Its a handmade purse. And its made out of potato chip bags! how awesome is that? right up my alley!

What did you get for your birthday? Or if it hasn't passed yet what do plan on doing?
as always Love&Rockets-fizz

1 comment: