Tuesday, November 23, 2010

NICKI MINAJ & MAC COLLAB

So yesterday I was reading some blogs and came across one that said Nicki Minaj ( the female rapper-for those of you living under a rock) has done a collaboration with MAC Cosmetics to launch a lipstick called Pink Friday to coincide with the release of her debut album by the same name. The lipstick is a brand new, limited edition shade of pink of course!  and it will be available every friday from November 26 through December 17. It will be available online only @ www.maccosmetics.com.
The lipstick finish is a Satin and is described as a bright creamy pink. It costs $14.50
On a side note did any of you watch the American Music Awards? I did! it was pretty awful. hahahaha. Here's what Nicki wore.
Altough I understand the concept of this dress as an art-piece and I actuaaly like the gold ribcage part the bottom seems so busy and kinda like a christmas tree with all the details and ornaments. But hey would you rather see her in this or a boring black dress? Personally I like her style as an artist.
So tell me Harajuku Barbies are you going to get the lipstick? I think I am! or are you not a Nicki Minaj fan? Love you guys!-Fizzy

2 comments:

  1. Nicki's dress actualy reminded me of an extra terrestrial skeleton, I love it when artists do this and take a risk of beenig difrente. Pink Friday goes hard. I would really appreciate it if you had a look at my blog > http://welcometothemindofayouth.blogspot.com/ < and hit me up telling me what you think :). Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i'll pass. I own too many pink lipsticks and not into Nicki Minaj's music, i'm very picky with hip hop music lol

    ReplyDelete