Sunday, April 15, 2012

Glowy Skin & Neon Lips | And a Sonia Kashuk Foundation Review

Hello everyone here is my latest youtube video, just filmed a couple of hours ago! I'll make this a quick post because I have to go buy broccoli now haha. I wanted to film my How To: style a body con dress video on the weekend but it was a epic fail so Ive yet to do that as well as shoot some fashion posts.But with school full time and being a single mom, well you can imagine how that goes. Well enjoy the video as well as a mini review of the foundation I used in the video. :)





                                I gave Jacob his first haircut the other day! so proud of myself :)






So quick review! The Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation can be found at Target  for $9.99, which is pretty affordable in my book. I have the shade Bamboo, which might be a bit light for me- strange considering its the second to darkest shade. They dont have a huge shade range. The coverage is light to medium but i use two pumps for my acne scars. It gives off an ashy white cast when you first put it on..scary! it goes away after a while though but i fear this might be a problem only in the darker shades. All in all its a good value because it dosent feel cakey or heavy on the face which s what i wanted for my spring /summer makeup. Worth it? MAYBE! try it out for yourself and keep the receipt if you dont like it! haha good luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment