Sunday, April 29, 2012

How I Style: BodyCon Dresses




more joy!
I had fun doing this although it wasn't how I originally planned to film the video, it worked out..minus the fact that when I wore the red wedges in this video I totally fell to the floor and killed my already sprained knee..I even got in on camera and everything. I didnt include in the video of course, but it would've been funny if I did. I swear I was like one of those old ladies from the Life Alert commercials "help! Ive fallen and I cant get up!" so I think I'm going to the hospital in the am, which is another old person quality I have; I wont go to the doctor unless I'm like really dead, which in this case my knee is now. haha.

                       x  -evee

p.s. thanks to lasophia fo yo nice comment on my last post, u cheered me up on a bad day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment