Wednesday, April 25, 2012

HOW TO GET FREE STUFF FROM THE INTERNET :)



Showing you my latest vid and the things I've racked up over the past 3 days. I'll show you pics of my record player later cuz right now its 11:09 pm and I have to be up at 5:45 am for my gnarly commute to school tomorrow, and its going to rain..ahhh life stops for me when it rains- like a true Angeleno. On the plus side I get to do waxing at school tomorro, which should be good for some laughs..and hopefully run into Mr.Anonymous who I have a crush on at school but this time without making an awkward fool of myself. Anyway Good Night.

                                                     x-Evee

1 comment:

  1. Swag bucks? what what? I have so much free time. I need to sign up for that ish. Thanks for sharing your tips, girl. Hope you get some rest.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete