Sunday, December 5, 2010

DONUTS & NAILPOLISH...WHAAT?

Yesterday me and my little son went out for donuts, I know not the most exciting thing in the world but for some reason I totally forgot how good donuts are! hahahhhha



 Anyway afterwards we went on a little stroll through the neighborhood and went to my local Sally's beauty supply store, which I dont know if it's just me but I hate the people that work there! They're rude as hell, don't know what they're talking about at all just overall dont like going there anymore but I wanted to buy the China Glaze X-mas nailpolishes to do a giveaway on twitter. So they were pretty much sold out of the cute colors- only ugly ones left- and not to mention they cost $8.00 per bottle which is RIDIC! I get mine for $3.50 usually.So ended up walking further to a random nail supply in the hood hahaha and got two bottles of the OPI Burlesque collection polishes! YAY ME!

You should soooooooooooo pick these up! or maybe you'll get lucky for christmas..........hmmm..lol^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment